Hello! My name is Ilyse. I'm 61, married for 32 years and mom to 2 millennials. I've been pen-palling and swapping all my life and LOVE it!
I love to travel and meet people around the world, in person or via the mail!
I live in Virginia, on the east coast of the US...we're 2 hours inland from the Atlantic Ocean, 2 hours south of Washington, DC, and 2 hours east of the mountains.
In case you're wondering...My name is pronounced the same way as 'what you sign when you rent an apartment': A-LEASE. Now you know😀.
• Summer, hot weather, beaches, lighthouses, tropical flowers, palm trees, trade winds, volcanoes and anything Hawaiian.
• I'm new to Bullet Journals and completely hooked.
• Christian themes are welcome. Scripture, devotionals, journals.
• ATC's, Friendship Books, Postcards.
• Anything wine-themed or coffee-themed!
• Dogs & puppies, kittens, pandas, giraffes, owls, deer, eagles, sea life, birds and butterflies.
• Handmade things with extra love!
• Motivational or cute sayings, stickers, ephemera, stationery, planner and scrapbook supplies, journal supplies, Washi tape.
• Papyrus, Rifle Paper Company, Lantern Press, Mary Englebreit, Suzy's Zoo, Hallmark, Dayspring, Punch Studio, Anna Griffin, Current.
• Other Interests: Scrabble, business networking, computer-geek stuff and photography. I spend way too much time on social media! Look me up!
I ❤️ postcards!
• Beaches and tropical scenes
• Rock-climbing and hiking
• Lantern Press cards
• Fields of flowers
• Pretty churches, castles and historic buildings
• Children playing
• City skylines
Not a fan of vintage postcards, unless they're from Hawaii.
This Is Us, The Black List, Call The Midwife, Gray's Anatomy, Scandal, Nashville, Chicago Fire/Med/Justice, Hawaii 5-0, Shark Tank. And, don't ask why, but Married at First Sight, The Bachelor and Bachelorette too. 😘
Kiddie, reward or tiny stickers, dark-themed or evil things, out-of-season holiday items, candy or snacks. I don't do Halloween, but I love Fall and Thanksgiving.
Please note - I'm very sensitive to cigarette smells and can't receive swaps that have a strong odor.
I only swap "regular" or "nice & neat" FBs -- No sloppy books with jagged edges. No label bags, slams, lyrics, FSS, etc..
Please rate promptly - I promise to do the same!
When I host swaps, I promise to angel any not received. I check profiles and the FOPS database before assigning partners.
Good communication is key. If you're going to miss a deadline, let me know. I prefer quality over quantity and believe in accountability. If you don't receive something from me, or if you have a question about a swap I host or participate in, please PM or email me.
Overall, I'm easy to please and almost always enjoy and appreciate everything my swap partners share!
Thank you to all who uphold high standards and who share my values about this great site!
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|